When you’re dealing with Copier Maintenance Contracts, you need to understand exactly what you need, what you don’t, and what you’re getting yourself into. It’s a great way to expense away hassle-free use of your copier or multi-functional printer. We specialize in HP, Konica Minolta, and Sharp office equipment.
Every company in our industry says they offer the “best service”. What does ‘best service’ really mean to you, the customer? We will tell you what it means to us:
- BOS always supports our customers with affordable prices on supplies, parts, and repairs
- If you should need service, all of our technicians have more than 20 years of experience
- we employ full-time Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers who specialize in the networking and calibration of your machines. We understand that providing software solutions for our clients means more than simply installing a program and walking away
- we offer flexibility to choose your preferred billing cycle for your convenience and your business
- we’ll provide remote support and can resolve over 90% of copier IT related service calls
- copier repair is an essential part of your office efficiency. A broken copier can lead to prolonged office downtime. BOS can ensure your office copier has little to no down time
- most copier maintenance contracts (also called service contracts), present you with a minimum number of clicks that you get billed for each month. It doesn’t matter if you go under that amount, you’re still going to pay that minimum amount. BOS tries to make the base amount realistic to our customers volumes
- same day service available most of the time
- customers with a copier maintenance contract will have a more reliable and longer life of the copier
- you can bundle your plans together. Consolidate the number of invoices you receive to make it easier to budget
BOS Copier Maintenance Contracts Include:
- labor, replacement of parts, and supplies which have been broken through normal use and are necessary for machine servicing and maintenance adjustments
- all supply items including toner, developer, drums/imaging units, heater/fuser units, rollers, and maintenance kits
- performing the routine maintenance required/recommended by the manufacturer
- up to 2 hours of computer integration (in regards to the copier) per year
BOS Copier Maintenance Contracts do not Include:
- shipping charges
- throughput materials such as labels, paper, staples, transparencies, etc.
- equipment moves
- repairs made necessary by accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect, theft, vandalism, electrical power failure, fire,water, other casualty, damage to the equipment caused by repairs by someone other than an authorized BOS technician or as a result of utilizing supplies obtained from someone other than BOS
- BOS shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to provide service calls due to strikes, accidents, embargoes, acts of God, or any other event beyond its control
Let us come and give you a free estimate on a maintenance-service contract. Beltway Office Solutions services the Maryland, Northern VA, and Washington DC metro area. Please call us today at 301-854-9999.